Real World Flutter by Tutorials Book Details
Title: Real World Flutter by Tutorials
Author: By Matt Galloway & Jonathan Sande
Publisher: Ray Wenderlich
Subject: Swift / Computers & Technology / Programming / Apple Programming
No. of pages: 321
Format: PDF, Source code
Recently I bought a set of 3 Flutter books from Ray Wenderlich. As you can see in the image above, which includes Real World Flutter by Tutorials PDF, EPUB, Full Source . And now I want to transfer it to you for $ 20 (3 books), All books are the latest version I will share it for you for $ 20 Includes EPUB file and full source code, you can download on Google Drive. When any book have new version, i will get it free for you.
3, Real World Flutter by Tutorials
Please contact me by Email: email@example.com.
You can see the full description 3 books at https://www.prograbooks.com/2020/12/flutter-bundle-by-ray-wenderlich-latest.html
Introduction Real World Flutter by Tutorials From Ray Wenderlich
Welcome to Real-World Flutter by Tutorials
This book will teach you to build professional iOS and Android apps for the real world using Flutter.
You’ll gain all the foundations of mobile development you need to make the best decisions in your own codebase while addressing critical problems such as state management, user authentication and dynamic theming.
How to Read Real World Flutter by Tutorials Book
After completing Chapter 1, “Setting up Your Environment”, you’re free to skip around chapters. You don’t have to progress through this book linearly.
This book is split into 15 chapters:
1. Setting up Your Environment — This chapter welcomes you with an overview of what you’ll build and how the book will work. It sets you up for
2. Mastering the Repository Pattern — Get your data layer under control with the repository pattern. Learn how to properly handle exceptions, write clean
3. Managing State With Cubits & the Bloc Library — This is your first step to becoming a BLoC wizard. Understand what state management is all about and why Blocs and Cubits are the best tools for the job. achieve first-class form validation in Flutter.
4. Validating Forms With Cubits
Master Cubits before moving on to actual Blocs in the next chapter. Learn how to combine the bloc library with Formz to
4. Validating Forms With Cubits
5. Managing Complex State With Blocs
6. Authenticating Users
9. Internationalizing & Localizing — Learn everything you need to know about Navigator 2, how to set up a robust routing strategy, and how to connect your features in a other languages.
7. Routing & Navigating — Learn how to use theming with dark mode in Flutter apps. Implement the light and dark themes in WonderWords by diving deep into inherited widgets. package. Also learn how to customize a storybook.
8. Deep Linking — Put your routing mechanism to the ultimate test by adding deep link support with the help of Firebase Dynamic Links.
10. Dynamic Theming & Dark Mode — Learn about the need for a component library and storybook. Add platform-specific files to a package, make it runnable as a standalone app and use it to showcase widgets in that. Real World Flutter by Tutorials
11. Creating Your Own Widget Catalog
12. Supporting the Development Lifecycle With Firebase — Learn about monitoring app lifecycle with the help of Firebase Analytics and Firebase Crashlytics.
13. Running Live Experiments With A/B Testing & Feature Flags — Learn to test different app features and variations with Firebase Remote Config and Firebase A/B Testing tools.
14. Automated Testing — In this chapter, you’ll learn about automated testing. You’ll cover theory on the importance of automated testing, best practices and
15. Automating Test Executions & Build Distributions — This chapter covers automated test execution, project builds for Android and distribution of the builds to Firebase App Distribution.